About Me

My photo
im dania.and im renewing my blog.ignore about my past,people:)

Friday, April 17, 2009

BOLLYWOOD

hrm.seem like dah lame x update blog.this overnight i was like so boros.so many things beli.nyesal pun ade.bt x pe lah.it's abt a month dah x blek.mayb fr sme people."alah!baru sblan."bt fr me sblan means alot bg org yg tggl dekat++dependent nih.hee.tmrw going fr FAMILY GATHERING!can't wait.dah lame gle x jumpe my relatives.almobt abt like 4 month.haha.that's y i'm so damn
excited.the best part ade theme lg twh.BOLLYWOOD!sure everyone melaram sakan lah kowt.my family biase je lah.bt ths year sad sket lah.my father x de.tggllah we all 4 members dalam family.bt it's so okaylah.we all fine with it.dah IMMUNE.hahaha.
hrm.byk pulak membebel.later i cerite abt how my fam gathering went on:)
bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment