About Me

My photo
im dania.and im renewing my blog.ignore about my past,people:)

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

conversation:)

haha.suddenly rase mcm nk tulis somethng about last night.
hrm.after all.lame dah x borak about secret2 thngs dgn papa
so last night i did.
thts the only way pun nk dpt extra pocket
haha
so i talked about somethg personal with him.
and haa.he's so open minded.i feel comfortable talking to him.
i confessed to him that i have a BOYFRIEND:)
and he seem like sengih2.and give me some advice.
haha.and pling best mntak permission blek lmbt sket bcause it seem i cannot tolerate much dgn my mum.so kene gune kuasa VETO lah kan mintk dkat papa.
and after my mum came.we stopped talking about that.
after all i thnk talking with father is much easier.
the most important part that i like is that "Along dah besar kan.u've already 18.i understand.whatever pun take care of yourself"
haha.fr me.it sounds unbelievable bcause my mum always think that im just a little kid and blablabla.
so yeah.it gives me some confidence when my dad said it:)
hrm.pnjng lagi cnversationnya.but malas lah nk tulis
whatever pun.my mission ACCOMPLISHED:)

2 comments:

  1. haha, siod je kau.
    hope2 dpt ah kua selalu sket pasni :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.
    thats the only way:)
    tp we'll see lah kan
    haha

    ReplyDelete