About Me

My photo
im dania.and im renewing my blog.ignore about my past,people:)

Friday, August 6, 2010

bla bla bla

is it my fault if i treat other guy oneday ?is it my fault if i turn to the other guy and ignore u oneday?is it my fault if i change my feeling towards you?is it my fault to let it happened?just so you know if that day happens,i wont regret a single thing because im pretty sure it's not my fault.u may say that yeah its all your fault,but the fact is it is really your fault,i wont look at you and say that it's my fault too.because ive sacrificed a lot for us.only i know wht im dealing with.i dont believe im as this right now.as loyal as nobody would think of.but if my sacrifices are'nt being appreciated by you,i guess other guy should deserve it.i repeat if one day it happened.i dont ask for it.but somehow people have their own limit kan?so do i:)


dont say that i didnt remind u because i guess ive told u so many times:)
sometimes when a couple break up,that's doesnt mean that either the guy or the girl found anther one,its because one of them doesnt appreciate his/her partner well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment